What data do we collect?
WestSave.be collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, birth date, email address, phone number, club) when you subscribe online
- Your IP-address and timestamp when you subscribe or fill in a form
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WestSave.be with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe online
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards (reactions) or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
WestSave.be may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
WestSave.be collects your data so that we can:
- Manage subscriptions
- Email you with updates regarding your subscription
WestSave.be will not share your data.
How do we store your data?
WestSave.be securely stores your data at the Combell datacentre where it is hosted. It can only be viewed with an username and password.
We perform monthly updates to the software to ensure the security of WestSave.be remains solid.
WestSave.be will keep your personal data for one year. Twice a year, we will delete your data older than a year.
Reactions however are not deleted. They remain as long as the page/post is online.
What are your data protection rights?
WestSave.be would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request WestSave.be for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WestSave.be correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WestSave.be to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WestSave.be erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WestSave.be restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WestSave.be’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WestSave.be transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by clicking “contact” above.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website (Google Analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – WestSave.be uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – WestSave.be uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites